Saturday, April 3, 2010

stay strong :)

Have u ever had that feeling where you're really mad at someone but you don't even know the exact reason why? Well that's what I'm feeling right now. I guess when you expect too much out of someone and don't get the results you want, disappointment comes along. Honestly not a feeling that I need right now. I wonder if crying my heart out would help this feeling go away? Cause lately crying has come easy to me. I get easily offended and I'm so sensitive these days. Maybe I'm just PMS-ing! And no it doesn't mean Pre-Menstrual Syndrome but more like Pissed at Men Syndrome. haha. Lame I know! :P Well I guess one way to let all your feelings out is through writing, so here I am splurting my heart out after not blogging since like forEVER! I guess no matter what happens to you, you take everything as life experience and just think that whatever happens, good or bad, it only makes you stronger! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment