Monday, October 25, 2010

inspiration.

It's been a super long time since I blogged. Feels weird trying to get back to it. But I'm taking the time out of my busy life to write this :P

So, I just got back from retreat and got prophesied by Pastor Amos. The weirdest thing is that he said I can act and also something about me taking journalism. He said I am a good writer and that people will buy books that I have written. When I heard that I was like whoaaaaa, slow down here. It kind of didn't make any sense to me at first but after I thought about it, it got me thinking about how I do like writing and how I like inspiring other people through it. Even though I'm pretty sure no one actually reads my blogs. Hopefully, just hopefully when someone does, they will be inspired through it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment